Sunday, March 6, 2011

spudunkadunk

I just decided that I want to have more spudunkadunk in my writing. I'm such an iteresting person if you catch me in the right mood and I'm sick of not being that crazy awesome person online that I know is in there somewhere. I'm not jut talking online though. I am such a kid from the bottom of my heart and I should absolutely start being that kind of a wife and mom. I mean sure sure I'll disipline that portser boy when he's naughty but I want to be who he asks to go on an adventure through the jungles to find dinosaurs. I want to build forts and take naps in them. I want to make funny voices for the books we read. I will be a more fun loving person and I will NOT let anything get me down. I also decided that I really let people get to me way to easily and I sometimes may possibly let other's moods determine what mine will be. 
I am going to be happy all the time
dag. nab. it. 
yep. I also will be doing more crafts and fun things. and I WILL be taking more pictures of things we do, not just the cute faces ports makes. 
so there. 

I miss this tiny thing that lived inside my stomach, cuddled when he wanted to sleep, and never wanted anything but me :) 
he's getting so big so fast 
I mean for reals. he took 2 legitimate crawling steps yesterday before promptly collapsing and proceeding to explore as far as mom will let him in his adorable scooting army crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...