Monday, March 21, 2011

Who has Beiber Fever?

I got a bunch of music from my broha-in-law a while back
I made a bunch of different cd's for the car with it
in different genres like we do:) 
you know one country for drew
one disney for porter
a few different ones for sam
and the last one had artists such as Black Eyed Peas, Usher and Justin Bieber.
I had let's call it the hip-popish cd in and usually only listened to it when I was in the car my my lonesome because I'm the only one who likes it. 
One day Drewface, Ports, and I were in the car going for a drive and port was in his horrible month and a half long Ornery phase. ( I know how lucky am I to have his bad phase be only a month and a half!)
Anywhooos 
he was screaming in the car and whining and crying all at the same time 
(he's skilled) 
He was past the part of life where he wanted a binky and wouldn't take my fingers or toys to calm him. 
Letting myself accept there wasn't anything I could do but listen to him
I got grumpy and turned the radio to my cd and turned it up just loud enough so I couldn't hear the screaming but soft enough so it wouldn't hurt his ears or anything.
suddenly while "baby baby baby oooohhh" breaks out, the crying stops. 
Porter whom I can see thanks to the wonderful backseat mirror we have
(I totally recommend them if not to see if anything is wrong, then to watch them as they zone out and laugh at them frequently)
had just completely shut up and listened to the beibs. 
for reals. 
after I think probably a month or two of this discovery Neither Justin Beiber or Usher have dissapointed me in keeping him calm when he is not.
sooo. yes. Porter has Beiber Fever.

Also
 Now he is pulling himself up to stand.
3 days ago I walked in to get him in the morning and he was on his knees leaning against the wall... so I lowered his crib that day.
That night I put him in his crib to have his crawling contained while I cleaned up his room/ put away his too small clothes and he pulled himself up.
I have perfect timing. 

Picture proof:





THEN 
duh duh duh duh!!!
Porter was weighed on the 10th and he weighed 13 lbs 5 oz
We switched him to formula a few days later partially and then full time a few days after that
Porter was weighed today the 21st he weighed 14 lbs 11 oz
Yeah. 
It was time to switch...


He loves real food though
this was how grossy he was tonight with the worst smelling beans/chicken/rice all mixed together
 For reals do you see it down by his legs? 
he kept slapping the crud out of that food and high chair
and he was so proud of himself

 Then it was bath time
yey! happy day. He gained a ton of weight, he's happy and he loves beiber. 
Long post.. but I had tons to say;)
sorry!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha i love it that he loves Justin Beiber!!! :) He has a heart breaking smile too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...