Saturday, August 13, 2011

Itsy Bitsy

I've been growing a garden!!!!
I mentioned it a while ago
but after I planted the veggies, then weeds began to grow. 
I didn't feel like showing my wonderful weed garden...

but lately I've been trying super hard to weed out the.. weeds. 
I've been working hours and hours and almost filled up our big trash can of them this week alone. 
But in weeding the weeds
I got a fun glance at how adorable a baby watermellon is
and the rest of our plants as well. 
so this is a close up but in real life this is the size of a quarter around and the one next to is is the size of porter's fingernail
This is a pumpkin :) it's huge
not tiny
like beach ball sized :)
 Hey look banana Peppers!!!!
all those, those are roma tomatoes :)
there are a ZILLION on that plant alone
there's some ripe romas
Big Boy tomatoes
 CORN
 This is our apple tree :) it's full and gorgeous and falling over cause it's so heavy
we have a giant grape vine along our fence
and last but not least
these are my legs after weeding for an hour. 
:)
dirty and tan :) mmm

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for all your hard work! I have 4 foot tall weeds in my backyard and I keep 'meaning' to get to them...yeah...next summer maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...