Monday, December 28, 2009

6 weeks

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I found out there was an adorable (they will be adorable because lets face it, i'm kinda cute and drew is handsome as ever) baby inside of me! I really can't explain the wonderful connection I already feel with this tiny creature growing in my tummy! Every once in a while i look down at the stomach that still looks exactly the same and rub it smile and sometimes speak to them, as if that will be able to actually tell them I love them.
Drew thinks i'm crazy sometimes because when he turns over before going to bed and tells me how much he loves me, i ruin the moment by insisting he tell the baby or else. He also thinks I'm crazy on account of the fact that I cry at cute things... always. It's not even a little tear, it's usually more of a waterfall type thing streaming down my face.
I decided, (just now in fact) that I will be bold. As if you care I will keep you all updated on my weight. Drew and I were finally able to buy a scale and since i'm supposed to be keeping track of weight and such things like that I am going to write what it is every week even if it is just to keep tabs on where I changed. If you don't care, don't read :) simple as that.
(Man i'm feelin sassy and sarcastic tonight)
Anywhoo...
Weight in Week 6 first thing in the morning: 102 (yes i know i'm tiny)
let's see... what is going to happen this week???
The nose, mouth, and ears are begining to form, they're starting to grow tiny buds for the arms and legs, intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will give rise to their lungs has appeared. the pituitary gland is forming, as are the rest of their brain, muscles, and bones.
(that's all plajorized from pregnancy.com)
so are all my pictures of how big the baby is get a load of this change since last week!!
love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...