Friday, December 25, 2009

Week 5

We have been so blessed to have this opportunity. I really become more and more grateful every day and I realize a little bit more the gravity of trust heavenly father must have in us. Every time I think "man I don't know if i'll really be able to do a good job or show this wonderful angel how much they will be loved" I take a deep breath and have to realize that if we couldn't handle this then it wouldn't have happened.
So far everything has just gotten better. They're growing and I am still healthy :) If i weren't always thinking about that sweetheart inside me then I wouldn't even know i was pregnant! (besides the mood swings that I don't notice half as much as poor drew does.)
I've been... I guess the word is "nesting" although I hear it usually doesn't kick in until a few days before you go into labor. I must be the exception because I have been on an organizing kick for the last week. I'm always restless and trying to think about what else needs to be done or how I can get closer to clearing out the spare room. I have 9 more months left and I am already trying to clear out the room ha ha ha i should be pacing myself. On the other hand I'm going to be huge by the time it get's close enough to be scary so maybe it's a good thing that i'm like this now.
I admit.. I went to DI and bought 3 onesies. they are so freaking cute! (and a dollar each might I add)
Well we have officially told everyone now! Drew's family, all of my family and our close friends mostly all know now!! We put it on facebook today too so everyone will eventually know :)
Well. Picture Time :) We are at a Sesame Seed this week and Merry Christmas to us I should now have 2 hearts beating inside of me :) you don't have any idea how much that makes the bigger one flutter.
I'm falling in love all over again, but this time it is vastly different than anything i've felt before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...