Monday, January 4, 2010

7 Weeks

Yey!! We've known for 3 weeks already! It really seems like a lifetime but also like the days have completely flown past!! I am so blessed because I only have a few things that tell me I'm pregnant and so far (knock on wood) I've been blessed to be able to not get sick. It really has helped in insane ammounts because I have been able to work full time still so we haven't gotten behind on any bills. I have a job where if i have to upchuck then it can cause HUGE problems because it's just a phone job so if i have to go in the middle of a survey i have the possibility of losing the survey and not getting paid what I should. therefore, an amazing blessing we really really needed.

Drew and I are still making guesses about what we think it is Drew is so confused, he really wants a boy but there are some days he swears it's a girl and others he's pretty confident he will get what he wants. (might I mention that he has said that he will be happy no matter what it's just his little hope ) I'm the opposite. I kind of want a girl more but i'm thinking boy. I really have no clue and no real cares as to what it is though :)
We have names picked out (they may change so don't hold me to them) But (drumroll please)
Girl : Either Jayden or Avrey
Boy: Hunter

do you like??

oh um.. Weight. Last week my fluctuations went from between 101-105 this week i've been between 105-108! (these are off of morning when i first wake up and am usually wearing just pj's so the clothes don't make a difference at all) The 108 was just one morning the rest were pretty constantly 105 or 107.

Now (another drum roll) what will be going on in week 7 :)

Hands and feet are now poking out of the developing arms and legs, Baby is Half an inch long now ( the size of a blueberry), there are eylid folds partially covering the eyes, both hemispheres of the brain are growing, new nerve cells are forming at the astounding rate of 100,000 per minute, the liver is producing red blood cells, baby HAS an appendix and a pancreas, Intestines are growing bigger, the ears are beginning to take shape, baby now has joints in it's elbows, wrists, and knees, and to top it off, the permanent set of kidneys are now in place!

Are you as shocked as I am??? I actually just looked all of that up just now and i'm totally taken aback and completely humbled..... and a little speechless.
(I'm really growing all that??)

Well thank you for following :)  I have not a lot more to say right now ha ha ha. Have a wonderful week and please keep us in your prayers that I stay healthy and this cute baby grows the way it's supposed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...