Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I am grateful for Today

I want to tell everyone how adorable of a person that I was lucky enough to marry. After over 2 years of being together I think today was one of the best days so far. We got up and got ready for church early in the morning and headed off at 9. It was an amazing session spiritually for me and really got me inspired and excited about improving and trying to look and see where i need to do better. When we got home drew started making dinner. He usually does so it wasn't out of the ordinary but he was just so extra sweet today, there was a little extra sparkle in his eye today. After dinner he came over to me on the couch, sat down, got out the computer and put on John schmidt's Love story Meets Viva La vida (which I love), he sets the computer on the floor, picks me up like a little kid (you know where one hand is under your knees and the other is around your back) and pulls me on his lap and just holds me. I really can't tell you how sweet it was and i don't think he's ever done that before. (not to say he doesn't cuddle all the time but the way he did it was so gentle and cute) afterwards he found a cute chickflick (seridipity) and put it on and just held me while we watched the movie.

He's always been a sweetheart and he's always been super thoughtful but really since I got pregnant things have just been better between us. We both have just been better people (minus my little pregnancy outbursts that you really can't honestly blame on me) and we have fallen even deeper in love. We are so excited and I know I'm blogging about feelings a lot but I really don't have anything else on my mind. I am so grateful for my two greatest blessings and I really can't imagine my life any other way. Everything happens for a reason and if i had taken one turn differently I really doubt that I would be in any situation that could even compare to how blissful I am now!

Love you all!!!

(ps. you guys I'll put up a normal post of stuff we've been up to soon so you don't have to read my mushy gushy stuff next time ha ha )

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful writer Sam, I love reading your posts! Congrats on being pregnant that is so exciting! Sounds like you and Drew are growing quite a bit from this experience, you two will make amazing parents, I can already tell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to really say congrats - what a wonderful blessing it is to be a mom. You will be wonderful and so loving as a mom. I'm so excited for this new chapter in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...