Monday, September 27, 2010

Angels

Yesterday morning I was laying in bed looking at port in his little bed next to ours. His little eyes were staring straight into mine with a small mildly amused look on his face. Suddenly his eyes jumped up to the ceiling, he followed something over to the corner of the room away from me, and smiled probably the biggest smile i've ever seen on him. He continued to smile and jabber at the wall no matter how much I spoke to him. When I turned his little head towards me he turned it right back and continued talking to the wall. 
I firmly believe that the veil is thin for little babies, and I don't doubt one bit that he was talking to an old friend. I just wish I knew who it was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...