Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Green Monster

I have 2 topics today that include Green things. :) 
One is my amazing skills in being a good mommy 
Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and I wanted Porter to celebrate his first one by 
having some proper attire!
I took Some of this
And These

And had drewface draw one of these so I could cut it out and make my own stencil
 Then I put them all together on a blank onsie and made this :)
ISN'T IT ADORABLE!
He's going to look so studly in this and I'm soooo beyond excited!
I'll have to snag a picture of him in it before he pukes all over it... boo for baby spit up
Did your kids ever spit up past 6 months??

Also... I'm a little jealous.. I'll admit it.
Drewface has gone crazy gaga over blogging which is a little fun but mostly he's so enveloped in it that I don't exist to do anything but tell him how to do this or that. (at least he talks to me when he's blogging when he xboxes I don't exist period)
But not just that... I won't deny I'm envious of how many people look at his blog.
That's so silly though who cares about quantity when I can have the quality viewership of you guys!
Blah it took me trying to vent to realize that.
I love you guys and honestly he's doing specific interests while mine is just my mini family.
That means that you who are reading this cares about us while those who read his stuff are just into what subject he's writing about.
Fyi it's 2 now. One is Finance things and the other is on Shed Hunting :) (aka. antler hunting)
oh!
after yesterday's blogger question of the day I sat down and really thought about what I was going to do about porter boy.
I came to the conclusion I'm going to slowly wean him...
I'm not thrilled about the idea but I'm not giving him what he needs and I want him to grow like a tree :)
he's so studly and he's getting to be a tank after only getting occasional formula for the last week.
Seriously He's getting thicker legs and heavier weight in him :)
I love picking him up and feeling the difference!
Cute picture time??
ok fine you convinced me.

Before you judge... no... judge. Drew did this for his blog but honestly I won't touch the things and he refuses to wash them. So I Promptly scrubbed his hands and feet... I'm not a germaphobe  mama by any means. I pick the binky off the floor, wipe it on my pants and hand it to him... but antlers?? no way. That's just too far.
Leave me some love!!! I want to hear from you!

Ps. I invented a new word.
Hublog means... hubby's blogs.
so if you see it in a Label or wording or whatever, now you know what it means :)

2 comments:

  1. That Onesie is SO cute Sam! You are the cutest little momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sammie. Don't forget some green for you. I love reading your blogs, you're very creative :D.
    P.S. Hi from Toby OMGOSH ports is soooooooo cute;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...