Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pretty St. Patty's Day (and march madness begins)

ok. first off I'm disgusting...and lucky
there was a sticky substance on my arm and to find out what it is, 
I did not smell it,
I licked it.. luckily it was just port's non-puke medicine which tastes like candied bananas.
that happened like 2 seconds ago so I had to add it in..


Being a mommy is so much fun! He looked sooo cute in his shirt and green corduroy pants ;)
yes yes they look black in this picture but believe you me.. they are greeen .
and yes drewface is NOT wearing green and was pinched until he didn't find it funny anymore..
plus a few extra

man I'm going to be all over the place for this. 

I weeded our little flower area in the front of our house today
I even went out and bought a weed digger (basically a metal stick you use to get down to the root)
and now it looks like this with our DAFFODILS ( I keep saying dandelions)poking up
AND
I lit up our woodburning stove again yesterday.
Mmm it's like camping in your living room!
I am soo good at keeping that thing going too!

I ran around in the good weather today delivering Visiting Teaching Sheets for Ladies in my ward 
It was pretty fun getting to know where everyone lived since I really am still new
and still getting used to this whole Relief Society Secretary thing. 


ALSOOOO
MARCH MADNESS IS HERE!
we are HUGENORMOUS Utah State Aggie Fans here. 
We go to every game we can
I bought blue eyeliner and eyeshadow for when I go to the games
and they made it into the Tournament again this year
We had Drew's Broha over to watch the game and we had so much fun, Until the game started
I don't know if you watched but it was flipping intense
we did lose... by 5
but it was against Kansas State and they are a good team so honestly I'm proud of them. 
Not to mention there were some STUPID calls and neither team was having the best night ever. 
but we drew on our faces (drewface tried to make a basketball on one of my cheeks but it looks silly) 
and put porter in his Aggie Shirt for the last time since he's now outgrown it. 
first I'll show you what happens when I have to do something, the baby needs to be fed and the boys need to play xbox... 
good thing porter boy can hold the bottle up himself



 Yes they do look like brothers don't they?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...