Tuesday, March 8, 2011

new baby, my cute old one (of course) and an even older Niece :)

My wonderful friend Keri gave birth last night to a wonderfully handsome little boy
I didn't know until I turned on my phone this morning and found a picture of him on my phone :)
I shrieked (so loud drew ran to see what was wrong and quickly tisked me for worrying him) and begged my hubs to let me go hold a newborn.
mmmm
newborns are so yummy. 
Seriously though, when you first have your baby everyone lists out the things you MUST remember 
you then proceed to knod but shrug them off because psh how on earth could you forget this sweet tiny amazing thing! What detail could ever slip your mind?
well you do forget
that wonderful newborn smell
that soft soft hair
the tiny sound they make when they smack their tounge against their lips
the eensy weensy voice
the frog legs
the way they curl up into your body ( in some cases kids will keep doing this one as they grow. . . I got an independant little guy and he will NOT cuddle)
Anywhoo. I made it out of there alive and still ok with just having my one little old man. 
BUT 
I did decide that i'm going to seriously look into a natural birth with my next one. 
They just grow so fast though. 
ha so here look!! Pictures of a not even day old little one
+and may I add that drew is adorable with his brand new hair cut
and then there's my big boy 6 months old!
 ha! that second one is def. my new favorite.

Not to mention
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUMBER 2
to my little nice Aspen


and yes that's my handsome there too
happy birthday aspen girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...