Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Splish Splash we gave Port a Bubble Bath :)

I'm obsessed with my child. 
I take a zillion pictures of him a day. 
I think he is the cutest kid in the whole world and almost everything everything he does is spectacular.
Mostly because It's kinda amazing that I grew a tiny human that can do real human things.
Like have a bubble beard
and Chase Water

He makes me laugh. 
Always
ALSOOOOOO
on another note
my drewface has 
GOTTEN A JOB 
for after he graduates. 
he'll be starting his internship soon  and then will go full time after he takes that walk in a funny hat
it's at a financial Planning Firm so if you're nearby and you need insurance or to invest stocks or whatnot, talk to drew
AND
he now has a blog he's started giving tips on how to save money
and seriously who doesn't need to get those?
so go look at it and help his excitement for the blogging world grow :)

be kind and comment :) 
I would love love love to hear from you!
(even if there really is nothing special on this post)

2 comments:

  1. I love you baby! Thanks for helping me enter the blogging world! You have created a monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Drew, thats awesome!
    Samson look like he loves bubble baths, We are a water loving bunch.
    Love you all,
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...