Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ribbon Flowers :)

I copied this from Cugley again :) 
But it's just so darn cute I finally got stuff to make it!
I have been gradually getting little things from the store, first sissors, then a glue gun then some paint and now some ribbon! 
soooo
is her tutorial which is similar to the one I copied ... and tried to do myself. but can I note that it's super hard because hot glue dries kind of fast, and my camera doesn't like to focus for some reason. 
but here ya go :) 
You cut out 5 strips of ribbon for however long the length you want it. 
 Then you bend it in half and glue the ends together and squash them together when it's cooled enough to not burn you but still be .. squashable

 see. squashed.


then you put a dab of clue on the inside of the loop and stick those together and it looks like a petal :)
 Like this
 Stick all 5 together (i stuck them together before I put the middle on but you can do it either way)
 The put something cute like a button on it. 
and on the back,glue a hairpin thingy on it and VOILA we have a ribbon flower :)
And then a cute picture I took last night 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...