Friday, March 4, 2011

Lost keys...and an ADORABLE kid

I'm in love with my little boy. He slept a ton today though which made me sad. also
today we really found out that we lost drew's work keys. Which are super expensive like maybe 70 dollars to replace. I spent all day looking for them, getting in trouble for using my keys so he didn't know his were lost, and I mean i picked up the side of each couch and shook them up and down to see if they jingled...
so that sucked. 
I don't know what we're going to do but we'll find it soon 
but hey here's my kind of 6 month pictures for baby Porter :) 
he's so flipping cute.. I'm not one of those mom's that really has an ugly baby but thinks it's am I?


nah he's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...