Saturday, April 2, 2011

Frazzled

This has been one of my crazier weeks :) and I loved every second of it.
It started with a bang.. kinda litterally 
but before I show you THAT picture
here's porter to start off the cuteness
Awww
now.. the bang.
If you can't tell.. there is a fine white powder all over my face and by this point it was probably still in my eye.
I had gone to open a can of formula and much like yogurt likes to do it exploded. although powder dispurses quite a bit more than yogurt does apparently.
(and please pardon my grossness... it was cleaning day so I didn't get myself clean until the house was.
Then on wed I went over to my dear friend Keri's house since she just had her baby boy jake 3 weeks ago and she and her baby and her husband and the 2 girls are moving to virginia in 2 weeks.. 
kill me now.
They are nothing short of adorable
Kenzie is now 4 years old... holy freaking cow
Chloe is 2.5 years old and sassy as ever
Then the handsomely tan little jake :)

Porter came along. :) of course
see funny thing about that kid is He likes to suck his thumb with something in his hand. 
Not unlike his mama used to do...(crazy what kinds of stuff shows up in genetics eh?)
so he decided he really liked holding this doll's hair...

Then Friday Port and I chilled on the lawn again while papa put a new ignition in the truck since we lost our keys and couldn't start it...
so here's a waterfall of cuteness of the porter variety


 I am so naughty.. I pulled porter up to sitting while I was getting him dressed and he smacked his head into the corner of a drawer on his dresser...
this is what happened

 This was too cute to pass up... even though his eyes are closed and he looks a bit like an old man

 there's that raw attitude
and giant cheeks

 Then after we got the truck to start we headed on a ride to drew's parent's house

It's not like we live anywhere podunk or nothin'
jk we totally do...
 Little did we know the truck aparently had leaked all it's oil and anitfreeze out soooo
we overheated twice on the way back once we realized the problem and turned around.
I was terrified the car was going to catch on fire and started trying to figure out how fast I could get porter out of that truck.

FRIDAY
I had bexi over and she so kindly peed on a stick for me 
so I could send a picture to my husband
telling him I was pregnant.
APRIL FOOLS
 but he didn't think it was so funny..

Then I baby sat kenzie and chloe while mama daddy and jake went to sushi :) 
I discovered one of those crazy overtaking of ants on my sidewalk so I sprayed them with bathroom cleaner and swept them up and threw them away...
disgusting right?

TODAY
Is saturday and it's conference weekend which I love
It just seriously inspires me to step up my game and be a better person
I've made some goals and I'm gonna work slowly to get to them so that i'll actually get there
Plus I had my first daffodil bloom !
Happy Spring!
(ps. this is ports and I watching conference :) 


Pps. conference is where The prophet and his apostles get together and speak to us in 4 sessions every 6 months. It's awesome.If you're curious about what it is exactly that I believe go Here and check it out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...