Thursday, April 7, 2011

once you've finished nursing....

Mother nature starts giving you back that wonderful gift. Also your body deflates the only thing that keeps you from noticing how saggy the skin on your stomach really is. It may have gone back to its original shape but it sure stretches a lot more than it use to.... at least my stretch marks have stopped being such an angry red and have gone down to a shimmery white.
One baby did this much to my body what will be the next ones do......
What happened with each of your kids?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. I am p.o'ed! I did not get stretch marks with my first two, but gained weight all at the end of my pregnancy with the third, and so fast that I DID get a couple this time! I'm glad to hear they DO fade. You hear that, but you never know what to believe. A mother's body is never the same after childbirth =( But I suppose you have to take it all in stride =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have about ZERO insights on the subject, but I wanted to let you know I got an absolute kick out of this and the poo post. hahaha!!! oh golly.

    so along the idea of bodies never being quite the same...I keep trying to convince myself to be disciplined enough to have a swimsuit-model-esque body now since I'm 99.9% certain pregnancy will make that quite a bit harder and/or impossible to achieve, but I don't think it's going to happen (I'm too in love with carbs).

    And though I'm guessing stretch marks aren't any fun, I have a feeling you're still the object of envy of the majority of the mothering population and future mothers too. If I look anything like you after we start a family I'll be just ecstatic :)

    anyway, hope you all are having a lovely week in Logan!!!

    p.s. I want to hear about your spoiled surprise! haha. I can't believe you figured it all out (I bet Drew couldn't either) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...