Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ride 'em Cowboy!

my in laws are animal crazy. they have what you call a hobby farm. I think I've approached the sheer mass amounts of animals they have before but there have been some changes so here's the lo down.3 owned dogs, currently only 1 foster dog, at least 3 cats who keep having kittens, 2 mini horses, 1 pony, 2 lamas and a handful of chickens. they have saddles for the mini horses but I seriously don't trust those things. they aren't very well behaved. BUT they got this pony about a month or so ago and just got a saddle for her. Her name is bella but they changed it to sophie? I don't love the name bella but it just fits her....anywoo that's besides the point. She's a stinking sweetheart. she loves people and she is super calm and I trust her. So on sunday we headed out there and saddled her up. We warmed porter up to her letting him take his time in petting her nose and then her neck and then helped him on. We kept a hold of him of course, well drew did,and I took pictures/video :) I was so proud of him he did so well and loved it! he got a little nervous for a minute but he kept asking to get back on every time we took him off. (isn't it gorgeous out there?)

 He did that with their riding lawn mower too :) I love this kid! 
We also got a ton of yard work done on monday and I wanted to show off how gorgeous our little rental home is ;) our yard is enormous... 

oh and do you know how adorable that man I'm married to is? 
I sure do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...