Friday, May 4, 2012

Three Years Ago

I had one of my favorite days. I was able to stand across from the man I love and tell him that for better or for worse, I will forever be his wife. It's almost crazy to think about how 3 years ago life was so different, my priorities were so different, my opinions were different, my personality was a little different, and I had no porter (WHAT? such a time exists?) 
Back then, I was so naive. I knew marriage didn't mean happily ever after, ( I'm no stranger to divorce) but I had no idea what a struggle it was and how much work it would take. I also had no idea how blissfully happy my almost every day could be. The overwhelming love I feel on a daily basis and the amount that it grows even though I never am able to fathom feeling love deeper than the level I've reached, it blows my mind. 
I can't tell you the degree of gratitude I have for this man. He work two jobs and until yesterday (oh my gosh I'm so proud of him for finishing school!) went to school full time. He does all of that so that I can stay home with out little boy, so that he can provide for us, and because he loves us. That's incredible! 
Can I just give props to this amazing man for his schooling alone!? He is officially a graduate and he finished 2 Bachelor degrees in 4.5 years. He's a flipping genius not only because he did a double major, but those majors were in Finance and Economics. He almost did a triple, but decided that adding Accounting on to the load would just be too much work. Yeah. He's hardcore.

I'm so grateful to this amazing man, and I can't believe it's been such an amazing whirlwind.
3 years ago seems like forever away :)


To this :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...