Friday, May 18, 2012

I can't take it anymore....

Remember when I said I was thinking about thinking about trying. I'm so over that.
You know how you know you're over that stage?
  • When 6 friends in 2 days announce pregnancies and instead of just being happy for them you feel jealous that they're already as far along as they are (I'm super happy and excited for you guys too!!)
  • When you hold a newborn you aren't just happy and content, you're craving and your heart feels like it's growing and there's a space that needs filling
  • When you see your son play with other kids and feel sorrow that he doesn't have a live in playmate
  • When you think about babies you feel it in your gut (read uterus) that there is a big gaping space that needs filling
  • When your heart hurts for lack of another soul to be held close to it.
  • When you see how much your son LOVES babies and tiptoes around them because he instinctively knows to be so so so careful around them
  • When you melt every time your husband shows the slightest interest in babies. (seriously girls, when you're craving a baby, and your hotness monster husband wants to hold a baby... doesn't it just turn you to jelly?)
My childhood friend Jorgie just announced that she's going to be a mommy for the first time and I couldn't be happier for her! My first thoughts were; She's going to be amazing, I wish we could do it together (how fun to have kiddies the same age), and she deserves it!

now to get Sash and Andrea babies :) I know you probably don't know these people, but pray for them? The most deserving mommies and they still haven't gotten their little ones yet (and here I am whining for a second)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...