Friday, May 11, 2012

Where's your WHAT?!?!

This morning started like any other morning
Porter woke up, I brought him in bed for a minute (because drew is nicer if porter wakes him up) 
and then we played and talked. 
Port usually does the "where's your ears" thing for 3 questions and gets bored. 
This morning he didn't so I was able to see just how much he's been taking in, 
and it was a lot more than I bargained for.

"Where's your..."
ears,nose,face,hair,eyes,nose, hands,feet,arms,legs,tummy,back,pee pee, bum. 
Yep he got them all, and said most of them too.
Then we challenged him a little further.
"Where's daddy's eyes?"
he did nothing
I had him climb on me and asked
"Where's mommy's eyes?"
point
"where's mommy's nose?"
point
Daddy adds in as a joke
"Where's mommy's boobs?"
Porter grabs the neckline of my shirt, pulls backwards and points his pudgy finger down my shirt and on my chest......
umm... where did he learn that? I have NO idea....
(fyi I'm pretty sure it's from my darling husband teaching him before we knew he was THAT teachable.. so I guess I have a little idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...