Friday, June 15, 2012

The Prestonater and His worst Birthday ever

I've had the adorable Preston Whiteley at my house for a few days now. I think he got sick of me and went back to a bit of a real life as he's not staying over tonight.. or probably the next night. (ha update 5 minutes later, he got home and decided he loved us more and is coming back :) yey!)
Do you know Preston? You should. By far the coolest whiteley I've ever met... minus a few others like you know husband and son. 

Well Porter is in love with his Uncle Preston. as you can tell. In fact, porter will be running rampant and yelling with such excitement and joy and Preston takes his hat off, slides it over porter's head and eyes and he'll freeze. like a horse with blinders? I donno all I know is it's the funniest flipping thing I've ever seen. 

So Preston about 5 years ago had his acl come off his bone. so they but a button in his knee and called it good then he was playing basketball 6ish? months ago and he hurt his mcl. He then played some other basketball and hurt his knee a little and with all those he gave himself lots of time to heal. On tuesday he was walking down some stairs at his place of work and had some mind splitting pain that has not stopped since that day. Wed came and drew gave him a blessing and then I went and got him so I could take him to the doctors and feed him and things since he was in so much pain. The doctor couldn't see him until friday (aka today) and so I kept him. I adore the kid, I feel like he's just one of my brothers instead of a brother in law. He brings over his tv and xbox and plays games and watches movies with us (We're currently re watching the Band of Brothers series.. yeah we're that cool). Anywhoo Porter loves the kid and he loves loves loves the air matress we set up when he stays over. so you know how port watches tv in the mornings? he had so much fun snuggling preston. 



so cute right? OH I could die. 
Today is his birthday I took him to the doctor then to get an MRI boo he has a torn meniscus and needs surgery. Also they said his acl looks loose so they may have to fix that while they're in there. Poor kid. He can't work now.. and depending on what they have to do in his knee he won't be fully functional for months. Awesome birthday present right? I told him he could spend as much time with us as he wants :) It's nice to have someone around when drewface is gone to work. 

anywhoo.. just thought I'd let you know what's up with us.. and let you know how flipping awesome this kid is. I wish everyone could have at least one in law like him. Tomorrow is summerfest. what is that you ask? Pure awesomeness. I'll share the joy.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...