Saturday, December 22, 2012

Porter and His Personality

It boggles my mind WHO porter is these days. It also makes me smile to see how even though he is his own individual person, he's got a lot of certain things from me and others from drew.

For example. Porter is such a social bug. He's a little hesitant of people for about 3 minutes and he either gets to know the people or in a big crowd accepts that he won't know anyone but they're safe. He's adventurous and carefree like me BUT He's terrified of heights like his daddy. Like super terrified. He won't go down slides, and he won't climb higher than he feels comfortable.

He's such a charmer like his mom and dad :) but the flirt is all me. ha ha ha ha we all know it's true!

Uncle Jarom has a girlfriend that's cute and porter loves her. He's always a fan of a pretty girl. The other day we were all hanging out and we had to leave the house for a little bit. He says his goodbyes and then right when we go to leave he walks up to her, taps her on the leg and motions for her to lean down. As he's making his come hither motion with his hands he asks "kiss? kiss?" over and over again until he got one. He's a persistent bugger. He covered his tracks by asking everyone else for one afterwards but you know he totally only wanted one.

He's got such a talk back attitude lately which is partially because of his dad (ok me too..) and partially because he's two years old.

He's a comedian and he is totally in the stage of repeating everything we say and stating the very very obvious. If you can understand what he's saying then you'd see he actually has a wonderful vocabulary haha the trick is understanding what he's saying every time.

I'm just blessed. so blessed. even though he's always getting into what he shouldn't, even though he draws on the walls and talks back to me and refuses to listen to me until I've said something for the 6th time... I'm so blessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...