Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Think Pink!

oh my goodness...
 
holy gee whiz...
 
What do I do with a GIRL?!
 
It's terrifying! I'll have to help her find herself, help her be sweet and compassionate, help her have confidence in herself and not bring others down while not letting others bring her down. I have to help her through boys and then marriage and then having babies of her own. It's overwhelming. Just like I felt when I thought about having porter. It's hard because I am one of the most carefree people, unless you tell me I am responsible for these children growing up into good people. People that others will look up to.
 
I am however also excited for so much. Dresses and hair and cute girly things are just the beginning :)
 
She (I still can't believe I'm saying that) will be amazing and sweet and beautiful just like her brother.
 
Someone wake me up because I feel like I'm dreaming. How did I get so blessed?

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you sweetie!!! Now that you know for sure, are there any names that you're throwing around??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet! we haven't really talked about names at all yet! lol Girl names are hard! aparently I dislike most of the ones I've seen lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...